THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Our son Maxton was diagnosed with left-sided congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) at his 19 week ultrasound. Maxton was born on 3/3/09 at Vanderbilt University. He fought hard for 18 days but earned his wings on 3/21/09. Maxton was an inspiration to many during his brief time on earth and has forever changed our lives. If your child is diagnosed with CDH, please feel free to contact us. Maxton may no longer live here on earth, but he will live forever in our hearts...

To start at the beginning of our story click here and scroll all the way to the bottom.

Friday, April 3, 2009




KADEN ALEX KUEHL

Kaden was born this morning at UCSF and has been stabilized. I just wanted to remind everyone to pray for him and his family... Isn't he cute!! I know Maxton and his angel friends are helping watch out for Kaden and are going to help him fight CDH!

1 comment:

Craig and Kristi Kuehl said...

Ashley-

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how much your support and encourageing words over the last couple days have meant to us. I thought I was prepared for this, but I have come to the conclusion that no preparation could have made this easy. I don't know how you did it. It makes me appreciate your support even more knowing what pain you have been thru in the past few weeks. You guys continue to be in our prayers, and I pray that Max is encouraging Kaden to fight. We love you guys and again, a heartfelt "thank you".