THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Our son Maxton was diagnosed with left-sided congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) at his 19 week ultrasound. Maxton was born on 3/3/09 at Vanderbilt University. He fought hard for 18 days but earned his wings on 3/21/09. Maxton was an inspiration to many during his brief time on earth and has forever changed our lives. If your child is diagnosed with CDH, please feel free to contact us. Maxton may no longer live here on earth, but he will live forever in our hearts...

To start at the beginning of our story click here and scroll all the way to the bottom.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

And the winner's are...

First of all, I didn't realize just how blessed I would be by participating! I wish I could send you all paintings. If anyone decides they really want one, I would be more than happy to make you one for $10. This will cover the cost, plus mailing, and extra will be donated to a CDH organization, The Parker Reese Foundation. Just email me at Ashleynaye@aol.com.

Anyways, the first winner was randomly chosen by random.org. The first winner is Jamie W, comment number 11!

The other two winners are winners that are not so random... they are Maxton's special days.

Candice Beal- comment number 3... because Maxton's birthday is 3/3/09
and
Lost for Words- comment number 18... because Maxton lived for 18 days with me before going to heaven.


Congrats you guys!!! :-) Please email me or leave a comment here so I can get in touch with you.

Much love to all my new friends during this difficult time. I will be visiting your blogs in the coming days and praying for you families. Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

Bree said...

Congrats, Ladies! Merry Christmas, Ashley!

Jill said...

Congrats to everyone!

lost--for--words said...

Oh my goodness! I just about jumped out of my socks when I saw my name there as a 'winner!' I had just got out of bed and was not even entirely awake yet... Wow! Thank you so much, I will email you!!

Franchesca said...

Congrats!!! Your work is beautiful :)