THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Our son Maxton was diagnosed with left-sided congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) at his 19 week ultrasound. Maxton was born on 3/3/09 at Vanderbilt University. He fought hard for 18 days but earned his wings on 3/21/09. Maxton was an inspiration to many during his brief time on earth and has forever changed our lives. If your child is diagnosed with CDH, please feel free to contact us. Maxton may no longer live here on earth, but he will live forever in our hearts...

To start at the beginning of our story click here and scroll all the way to the bottom.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

What Makes You Happy?

I've been tagged by Tina. Here are the rules to this tag:

1. Mention and link back to the person that tagged you.

2. List 6 little things that make you happy.

3. Tag 6 other bloggers and let them know "They're it".

Here are some of the things that make me truly happy:

1. Thinking of my sweet Maxton. :-) Sometimes it does make me sad, but truly happy at the same time. When I think of everything I have gained because of him my heart smiles... which bring me to number 2.

2. All of my new friends. I am truly so grateful for everyone who has supported me recently. It is so awesome to have such a network of friends. Even though I have not met many of you, you are truly such a part of my life and I think of your babies/families often.

3. God! :-) Nuff said.

4. My family. My husband is awesome. My mom and dad are awesome! David's parents are awesome. I feel super blessed to have such an awesome family.

5. My new job in Ky. I am going to be teaching special ed. I will get to work with kids... what could be more happy than that!?

6. Painting and Singing. When I down, one of these things usually helps me.


What makes YOU happy?
Tag! You're it:

1. Kristi

2. Lisa

3. Marion

4. Bree

5. Jess

6. Patty

:-) Share with me what makes you guys happy, please!!!

1 comment:

Bree said...

Hi Ashley,
I did play along. See my blog. Just letting you know I moved to butterflybaby15.blogspot.com